Whether you plan on touring Australia with your caravan or prefer venturing off-road, a bull bar is arguably one of the most crucial pieces of vehicle protection gear your 4WD can have. When strength matters above all else the only Steel Bullbar choice is the WA Bullbar.
Finding the right accessories for your vehicle is always a tough decision, and with bull bars it’s no different. There is a never ending range of bullbars on the market, but narrowing them down is simple when you compare them to this list below.
- Central split air ram to ensure all important airflow to the engine.
- Fully welded and folded wing design to improve both strength and the approach angles of the vehicle, to protect you and your family
- Airbag compatible mounting brackets which are also designed to ensure maximum strength, true ADR compliance
- WA Bullbars do not affect new vehicle warranty
- High-tensile bolts to make sure your bullbar is as strong as possible
- Electric winch compatible for some models
- CB aerial mount on every bar
- Recessed LED indicators
- Compatible with aftermarket accessories, fitting a range of driving lights
- Powder coated black for extra surface durability
- Under body protection plates
For the serious 4×4 user, a bull-bar is more than just a protective device. It must also serve as a stable mount for a variety of ancillary equipment such as lighting and radio communications aerials.
For over 30 years, WA Bullbars has been leading the way in the manufacture of steel bullbars. Our bullbars are designed, tested and certified right here in Australia, home to some of the toughest terrains out there.
With WA Bullbars leading the way, you can rest assured that your drive will be safe and bolder!
WA’s steel bullbar of Choice.